UAE Residency for Tax Purposes and Family Re-Location For British Expats
Situation: A married British couple in their mid-40’s with three school-aged children.
- The couple are retired bankers in the financial markets in the city of London.
- The couple owns an apartment in London, a home in Austria and a home in France.
- The couple trade their own funds in the markets through a bank in Switzerland.
- The couple are a resident in UK for tax purposes and paying full taxes on profits of trading and are keen to move to Dubai, UAE
Solution: Charterhouse help the couple establish a Freezone company in the UAE and relocate the entire family to Dubai.
- Charterhouse processes the husband’s visa and then arranges visas for his wife, three children, maid and driver.
- Charterhouse assists in the choice of schools for children, sourcing them a family home to rent and will further assist with UAE Driving Licenses for husband and wife.
- The entire process is complete within 3-months.
Request a call back from our team
If you are considering establishing a Freezone company in the UAE, please request a call or e-mail us at email@example.com.