UAE Tax Residency, Company Formation and Property Management For Dutch Retirees
Situation: A married Dutch couple in their mid-60’s with grown-up children.
- The couple are high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) with investments in various leading offshore banking centres.
- The couple own homes in London, Spain, Holland and Thailand.
- The couple spend their time between various properties and holiday around the world.
- The couple wishes to establish their tax residency in the UAE
Solution: Charterhouse arranges a Freezone company where the couple are joint shareholders.
- Charterhouse arranges residence visas, UAE driving licenses and apartment rental.
- Charterhouse set up local bank accounts for personal and corporate use with local bank, as well as setting up the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) and separate air conditioning utility account for the rental property.
- Charterhouse manage the apartment on an ongoing basis, paying all utilities, ensuring everything is in order for their regular visits.
Request a call back from our team
If you are considering establishing a Freezone company in the UAE, please request a call or e-mail us at email@example.com.